We’ve created these exclusive donation levels for corporate supporters that want to show their love for the Slow Food Indy mission. Slow Food is an educational non-profit with the goal of creating a world in which everyone can enjoy food that is good, clean, and fair.
As an all-volunteer organization, we rely on your help to fund events and projects.
Your tax-deductible gift grows the good food movement by supporting programs that celebrate and advocate for equitable, sustainable, and pleasurable food in our community.
Help us bring people together through the common language of food!
Here are some examples of what your gift can provide:
- Help us support our Slow Food Indy Snail Approved Garfield Park Farmers Market
- Supplies for our hands-on educational workshops
- Garden supplies and scholarship money for youth for our urban gardens working to fight food insecurity
- Sponsor events that lift up local Snail Approved chefs, food artisans, beverage makers, and farms.
- Help fund a Slow Food Nations and/or Terra Madre delegate
All corporate donors receive these great benefits:
- Your logo with our thanks on the Slow Food Indy website
- Member discounts on ticketed events and programs (availability may be limited based on capacity)
- Social media promotion
Please reach out to our board if you are interested in supporting our mission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|$250||Community Supporter||When you donate $250 you are helping to fund ongoing programs like urban gardens, cooking and preservation classes, farmers market chef demos and homesteading workshops.|
|$500||Food Education Fan||Donate $500 to Slow Food Indy and help subsidize the cost of educational programs that make good, clean and fair food accessible to all.|
*In addition to the standard benefits, donors at this level will also be featured on our blog.
|$1000||Fair Food Advocate||Your gift of $1000 helps us set our sights higher – pushing for innovative speakers and new initiatives that promote the mission of Slow Food Indy.|
*In addition to the standard benefits, donors at this level will be featured on our blog and receive 2 free tickets to TURN Feast or our Holiday Cocktail event featuring some of Indy’s best chefs, food and drinks.
|$5000||Vision Builder||Donors at this amount help us build a strong foundation for Slow Food Indy. You empower us to powerfully impact the central Indiana community by strengthening its access to whole, healthy food produced by local farms.|
*In addition to the standard benefits, donors at this level will be featured on our blog, receive a free table at a seated dinner event and we will include a logo to recognize your gift on all event programs.